Sunday, March 4, 2007

little things...(senti lng po)

Sometimes it takes a friendly reminder to look at things around us for us to notice its value...

Let me ask you this? When was the last time you take at the look at the stars or rise up early to greet the morning sun?Well to answer this question...I do look and wait for the sun to rise every day during weekdays. Why because it is a reminder for me that my shift will end soon and near is the time to say say goodbye to all the pressures of work. Its like a ray of hope that says I must move on and face a new day. I really enjoy the view in the window near my station and do enjoy getting out to see the clouds and see the greens...hehe..(as if parang may veiw). But no joking, it was a very nice feeling. I remember when I was working a a graphic designer, I do enjoy the works of art uploaded in the net, but nothing is more beautiful than the nature's work of art. After the shift, I and my colleages will walk to get outside the village of Ayala Alabang. We really enjoy the gardens of the people living there and wish that when we have our own houses we will have one. We look at the sky and the leaves and then comment that "Today the sky is to bright and the leaves are painted crispy green" or "The surroundings is a little dull and it needs a little filtering- Ctrl+F in photoshop". Its really relaxing to the eyes after 10 hours of a sleepless night and looking to the computer. At night, when I am not in a hurry,I do look at the sky as I walk to go home and will look for Riki (the moon) and check if stars are present. The night sky is talking and making me wonder the greatness of the galaxies. I do thank the moments that I remember looking up there. These are the little things that I do look for and to give me a break when I think I deserved one... Why don't you try to look at the sky tonight..maybe you will appreciate it...

No comments: